behind是什么意思 behind在线翻译 behind什么意思 behind的意思 behind的翻译 behind的解释 behind的发音 behind的同义词 behind的反义词 behind的例句
behind英 [bɪˈhaɪnd] 美 [bɪˈhaɪnd]
介词凤凰联盟登录（表示位置）在…的后面; 支持; （表示顺序）在身后; （表示比较）落后于
副词凤凰联盟登录在后面; 向后; 在后面较远处; （落）在后面
1. behind the times : 过时；
1. The students are a month behind with the rent.
2. There is more behind.
1. There must be something behind it.
2. The senators are fully behind his welfare policy.
3. George always falls behind his schedule.
A：Should we get out and (help/ offer assistance/ help them out)?
B：No. There’s a police car behind us.
Full-time and Part-time Jobs-(全职和兼职凤凰联盟登录作)
A：Did you have a part-time job when you were still in school?
B：No, I was way too*busy studying all the time. How about you?
A：Yeah, I worked about twenty hours a week in a pizza restaurant.
B：What was that like?
A：It was always very busy there.
B：What did you do?
A：I stood behind the register and took pizza orders.
B：Did you get any perks on the job?
A：Yeah, I got to eat as much pizza as I could for free.
A：That looks like a bad accident.
B：Yeah, should we get out and help?
A：No, there’s a police car behind us. He’ll stop.
B：Looks like the one guy lost control in all this rain, and the other one hit him.
A：Yeah. It’s pretty bad, that car looks like a coke can.
B：These accidents always cause traffic jams on rainy days.
A：Yeah, it looks like we’re in for a long drive.
B：Ah, well. Put on the news. I got up late and missed it.
1. 在后面,在...背后：at one's service 为...服务 | behind 在后面,在...背后 | remember 记住,记得
介词和副词用法（PREPOSITION AND ADVERB USES）
除下列用法外，behind 还可用于 fall behind 和 lie behind 等短语动词凤凰联盟登录。
If something is behind凤凰联盟登录 a thing or person, it is on the other side of them from you, or nearer their back rather than their front.
e.g. I put one of the cushions behind his head...
e.g. They were parked behind the truck...
If you are walking or travelling behind凤凰联盟登录 someone or something, you are following them.
e.g. Keith wandered along behind him...
e.g. Myra and Sam and the children were driving behind them.
If someone is behind a desk, counter, or bar, they are on the other side of it from where you are.
e.g. The colonel was sitting behind a cheap wooden desk...
e.g. He could just about see the little man behind the counter.
When you shut a door or gate behind凤凰联盟登录 you, you shut it after you have gone through it.
e.g. I walked out and closed the door behind me...
e.g. He slammed the gate shut behind him.
The people, reason, or events behind凤凰联盟登录 a situation are the causes of it or are responsible for it.
e.g. It is still not clear who was behind the killing...
e.g. He is embarrassed about the motives behind his decision.
If something or someone is behind凤凰联盟登录 you, they support you and help you.
e.g. He had the state's judicial power behind him.
If you refer to what is behind someone's outside appearance, you are referring to a characteristic which you cannot immediately see or is not obvious, but which you think is there.
e.g. What lay behind his anger was really the hurt he felt at Grace's refusal...
e.g. Behind the smiling eyes lurks the evil that led her to murder the two babies in her care.
If you are behind someone, you are less successful than them, or have done less or advanced less.
e.g. She finished second behind the American, Ann Cody, in the 800 metres...
e.g. Food production has already fallen behind the population growth.
If an experience is behind凤凰联盟登录 you, it happened in your past and will not happen again, or no longer affects you.
e.g. Maureen put the nightmare behind her...
e.g. He will attempt to put behind him the misery of failing to win a medal in his individual event.
If you have a particular achievement behind you, you have managed to reach this achievement, and other people consider it to be important or valuable.
e.g. He has 20 years of loyal service to Barclays Bank behind him...
e.g. Birgit was a popular actress with half a decade of filmmaking behind her.
If something is behind schedule, it is not as far advanced as people had planned. If someone is behind schedule, they are not progressing as quickly at something as they had planned.
e.g. The work is 22 weeks behind schedule...
e.g. We were two months behind schedule, and already over budget.
If you stay behind凤凰联盟登录, you remain in a place after other people have gone.
e.g. As women were not permitted in the war zone, Eleanor would have to stay behind...
e.g. About 1,200 personnel will remain behind to take care of the air base.
If you leave something or someone behind, you do not take them with you when you go.
e.g. The rebels fled into the mountains, leaving behind their weapons and supplies...
e.g. He came to Saudi Arabia, leaving behind his wife and their three children.
Your behind is the part of your body that you sit on.
1. the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
e.g. he deserves a good kick in the butt
are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?
1. in or to or toward the rear
e.g. he followed behind
seen from behind, the house is more imposing than it is from the front
the final runners were far behind
2. remaining in a place or condition that has been left or departed from
e.g. when he died he left much unfinished work behind
left a large family behind
the children left their books behind
he took off with a squeal of tires and left the other cars far behind
3. in debt
e.g. he fell behind with his mortgage payments
a month behind in the rent
a company that has been run behindhand for years
in arrears with their utility bills
4. in or into an inferior position
e.g. fell behind in his studies
their business was lagging behind in the competition for customers
5. of timepieces
e.g. the clock is almost an hour slow
my watch is running behind
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语大纲词汇英语 大学英语考博英语 凤凰联盟登录人英语凤凰联盟登录人高考专升本英语 凤凰联盟登录人英语MPA英语 凤凰联盟登录人英语MBA联考英语 凤凰联盟登录人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 凤凰联盟登录人英语雅思英语 凤凰联盟登录人英语托福英语 凤凰联盟登录人英语GRE英语 凤凰联盟登录人英语GMAT800分凤凰联盟登录考英语 凤凰联盟登录人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS凤凰联盟登录共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS凤凰联盟登录共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS凤凰联盟登录共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS凤凰联盟登录共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS凤凰联盟登录共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高凤凰联盟登录英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高凤凰联盟登录英语 上海版牛津高凤凰联盟登录英语 苏教版译林牛津高凤凰联盟登录英语 高考高频词汇高凤凰联盟登录英语高考拓展英语
- 初凤凰联盟登录英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初凤凰联盟登录英语 广凤凰联盟登录版初凤凰联盟登录英语七年级英语 广凤凰联盟登录版初凤凰联盟登录英语八年级英语 广凤凰联盟登录版初凤凰联盟登录英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初凤凰联盟登录英语 北京版初凤凰联盟登录英语 考试英语初凤凰联盟登录英语凤凰联盟登录考英语 仁爱版初凤凰联盟登录英语七年级英语 仁爱版初凤凰联盟登录英语八年级英语 仁爱版初凤凰联盟登录英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广凤凰联盟登录版小学英语三年级英语 广凤凰联盟登录版小学英语四年级英语 广凤凰联盟登录版小学英语五年级英语 广凤凰联盟登录版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语