back是什么意思 back在线翻译 back什么意思 back的意思 back的翻译 back的解释 back的发音 back的同义词 back的反义词 back的例句 back的相关词凤凰联盟登录
back英 [bæk] 美 [bæk]
名词背，背部; 背面，反面; 后面，后部; （椅子等的）靠背
及物动词凤凰联盟登录使后退; 支持; 加背书于; 下赌注于
形容词后面的; 背部的; 以前的; 拖欠的
1. The house is set back from the road.
1. You could back the dress with silk.
1. Someone was pacing back and forth behind the curtain.
1. We lay on our backs under the tree.
A：(Hurry/ Quick/ Hurry up)! The movie is coming back on.
A：Where have you been?
B：I just got back from (camp/ school/ class).
B：When is this book due back?
A：It’s due back (next Tuesday/ a week from Friday/ in three days).
1. 背：记法:后背(back)缺少了脊梁骨大头钉(tack)来代. wack n.怪人 W的形状像翅膀. 记法:后背(back凤凰联盟登录)凤凰联盟登录翅膀(W)的人不是圣人就是怪人(wack). 故事串联:墨水当水喝,我想(think)是胡说,喝完墨水去滑冰(ice),一不注意(notice)落水凤凰联盟登录,
2. 后 方：以下是它的特性:5.第一步移动离身体远些同时加些压力入地板,保留一些重心在支撑脚,在第一步即将结束时脚尖稍转向外,这一步可移动向前(Forward)、斜前(Diagonal Forward)、旁边(Sideways)、斜后(Diagonally Back)和后方(Back).
除下列用法外，back还可用于date back, fall back on 等短语动词凤凰联盟登录。
If you move back, you move in the opposite direction to the one in which you are facing or in which you were moving before.
e.g. The photographers drew back to let us view the body...
e.g. She stepped back from the door expectantly...
If you go back somewhere, you return to where you were before.
e.g. I went back to bed...
e.g. I'm due back in London by late afternoon...
If someone or something is back in a particular state, they were in that state before and are now in it again.
e.g. The rail company said it expected services to get slowly back to normal...
e.g. Denise hopes to be back at work by the time her daughter is one...
If you give or put something back, you return it to the person who had it or to the place where it was before you took it. If you get or take something back, you then have it again after not having it for a while.
e.g. She handed the knife back...
e.g. Put it back in the freezer...
If you put a clock or watch back凤凰联盟登录, you change the time shown on it so that it shows an earlier time, for example when the time changes to winter time or standard time.
If you write or call back, you write to or telephone someone after they have written to or telephoned you. If you look back at someone, you look at them after they have started looking at you.
e.g. They wrote back to me and they told me that I didn't have to do it...
e.g. If the phone rings say you'll call back after dinner...
You can say that you go or come back to a particular point in a conversation to show that you are mentioning or discussing it again.
e.g. Can I come back to the question of policing once again?...
e.g. To come back to what I said in the Introduction, in the nineteenth century Spain was fully a part of Europe...
If something is or comes back凤凰联盟登录, it is fashionable again after it has been unfashionable for some time.
e.g. Short skirts are back...
e.g. Consensus politics could easily come back into fashion.
If someone or something is kept or situated back from a place, they are at a distance away from it.
e.g. Keep back from the edge of the platform...
e.g. I'm a few miles back from the border...
If something is held or tied back凤凰联盟登录, it is held or tied so that it does not hang loosely over something.
e.g. Her hair was tied back...
e.g. The curtains were held back by tassels.
If you lie or sit back, you move your body backwards into a relaxed sloping or flat position, with your head and body resting on something.
e.g. She lay back and stared at the ceiling...
e.g. She leaned back in her chair and smiled.
If you look or shout back at someone or something, you turn to look or shout at them when they are behind you.
e.g. Nick looked back over his shoulder and then stopped, frowning...
e.g. He called back to her.
You use back in expressions like back in London or back at the house凤凰联盟登录 when you are giving an account, to show that you are going to start talking about what happened or was happening in the place you mention.
e.g. Meanwhile, back in London, Palace Pictures was collapsing...
e.g. Later, back at home, the telephone rang.
If you talk about something that happened back in the past or several years back, you are emphasizing that it happened quite a long time ago.
e.g. The story starts back in 1950, when I was five...
e.g. I was in St. Lucia back in January of this year...
If you think back to凤凰联盟登录 something that happened in the past, you remember it or try to remember it.
e.g. I thought back to the time in 1975 when my son was desperately ill...
e.g. My mind flew back to stories I had heard about Vinnie.
If someone moves back and forth, they repeatedly move in one direction and then in the opposite direction.
e.g. He paced back and forth...
e.g. Two boys were in the street, tossing a baseball back and forth.
17. to cast your mind back -> see mind
名词和形容词用法（NOUN AND ADJECTIVE USES）
A person's or animal's back is the part of their body between their head and their legs that is on the opposite side to their chest and stomach.
e.g. Her son was lying peacefully on his back...
e.g. She turned her back to the audience...
The back of凤凰联盟登录 something is the side or part of it that is towards the rear or farthest from the front. The back of something is normally not used or seen as much as the front.
e.g. ...a room at the back of the shop...
e.g. She raised her hands to the back of her neck...
Back is used to refer to the side or part of something that is towards the rear or farthest from the front.
e.g. He opened the back door...
e.g. Ann could remember sitting in the back seat of their car.
The back凤凰联盟登录 of a chair or sofa is the part that you lean against when you sit on it.
e.g. There was a neatly folded pink sweater on the back of the chair.
The back of something such as a piece of paper or an envelope is the side which is less important.
e.g. Send your answers on the back of a postcard.
The back凤凰联盟登录 of a book is the part nearest the end, where you can find the index or the notes, for example.
e.g. ...the index at the back of the book...
e.g. You've given a whole list of names and addresses at the back.
7. （用于round the back, out the back等表达方式凤凰联盟登录）房屋（或其他建筑物）后的区域
You can use back in expressions such as round the back and out the back to refer generally to the area behind a house or other building.
e.g. He had chickens and things round the back...
e.g. The privy's out the back.
8. （用于out back等表达方式凤凰联盟登录）房屋（或其他建筑物）后的区域；（用于in back等表达方式凤凰联盟登录）汽车（或建筑物等）的后部
You use back in expressions such as out back to refer to the area behind a house or other building. You also use in back凤凰联盟登录 to refer to the rear part of something, especially a car or building.
e.g. Dan informed her that he would be out back on the patio cleaning his shoes...
e.g. Catlett got behind the wheel and I sat in back...
In team games such as football and hockey, a back is a player who is concerned mainly with preventing the other team from scoring goals, rather than scoring goals for their own team.
In American football, a back is a player who stands behind the front line, runs with the ball and attacks rather than defends.
If you say that something was done behind someone's back, you disapprove of it because it was done without them knowing about it, in an unfair or dishonest way.
e.g. You eat her food, enjoy her hospitality and then criticize her behind her back.
If you break the back of a task or problem, you do the most difficult part of what is necessary to complete the task or solve the problem.
e.g. It seems at least that we've broken the back of inflation in this country...
e.g. We can deliver supplies and work to break the back of the famine.
If two or more things are done back to back, one follows immediately after the other without any interruption.
e.g. ...two half-hour shows, which will be screened back to back.
If you are wearing something back to front, you are wearing it with the back of it at the front of your body. If you do something back to front凤凰联盟登录, you do it the wrong way around, starting with the part that should come last.
e.g. He wears his baseball cap back to front...
e.g. The picture was printed back to front.
If you tell someone to get off your back凤凰联盟登录 you are telling them angrily to stop criticizing you or putting pressure on you.
e.g. He kept on at me to such an extent that occasionally I wished he would get off my back.
If you say that one thing happens on the back of凤凰联盟登录 another thing, you mean that it happens after that other thing and in addition to it.
e.g. The cuts, if approved, come on the back of a difficult eight years that have seen three London fire stations closed.
If someone is on the back foot, or if something puts them on the back foot, they feel threatened and act defensively.
e.g. From now on Labour will be on the back foot on the subject of welfare.
e.g. ...another scheme designed purely to put the Scots Nationalists on the back foot.
People say 'You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours'凤凰联盟登录 to mean that one person helps another on condition that the second person helps them in return.
If you say that you will be glad to see the back of someone, you mean that you want them to leave.
e.g. I was so badly behaved I was convinced she would be glad to see the back of me.
If you turn your back on凤凰联盟登录 someone or something, you ignore them, leave them, or reject them.
e.g. Stacey Lattisaw has turned her back on her singing career with Motown Records to become a gospel singer...
e.g. Gunnell is not the sort to turn her back on someone who has coached her for 12 years.
If someone or something puts your back up or gets your back up, they annoy you.
e.g. Some food labelling practices really get my back up.
If a building backs onto凤凰联盟登录 something, the back of it faces in the direction of that thing or touches the edge of that thing.
e.g. We live in a ground floor flat which backs onto a busy street...
e.g. His garden backs onto a school.
When you back a car or other vehicle somewhere or when it backs somewhere, it moves backwards.
e.g. He backed his car out of the drive...
e.g. The train backed out of Adelaide Yard on to the Dublin-Belfast line...
If you back凤凰联盟登录 a person or a course of action, you support them, for example by voting for them or giving them money.
e.g. There is a new witness to back his claim that he is a victim of mistaken identity.
e.g. ...if France cannot persuade all five permanent members of the Security Council to back the plan...
...government-backed loans to Egypt.
If you back凤凰联盟登录 a particular person, team, or horse in a competition, you predict that they will win, and usually you bet money that they will win.
e.g. Roland Nilsson last night backed Sheffield Wednesday to win the UEFA Cup...
e.g. The horse's owner Mr Hitchins backed him at 200-1 to finish in the first three...
If a singer is backed by a band or by other singers, they provide the musical background for the singer.
e.g. She was backed by acoustic guitar, bass and congas.
6. see also: backing
1. (American football) the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage
2. a support that you can lean against while sitting
e.g. the back凤凰联盟登录 of the dental chair was adjustable
3. the part of a garment that covers the back of your body
e.g. they pinned a `kick me' sign on his back
4. the protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book
e.g. the book had a leather binding
5. the side that goes last or is not normally seen
e.g. he wrote the date on the back凤凰联盟登录 of the photograph
6. the posterior part of a human (or animal) body from the neck to the end of the spine
e.g. his back凤凰联盟登录 was nicely tanned
7. the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
e.g. the fall broke his back
8. the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
e.g. he stood at the back of the stage
it was hidden in the rear of the store
9. (football) a person who plays in the backfield
1. strengthen by providing with a back or backing
2. establish as valid or genuine
e.g. Can you back凤凰联盟登录 up your claims?
Synonym: back up
3. shift to a counterclockwise direction
e.g. the wind backed
4. place a bet on
e.g. Which horse are you backing?
I'm betting on the new horse
5. travel backward
e.g. back into the driveway
The car backed up and hit the tree
6. cause to travel backward
e.g. back the car into the parking spot
7. support financial backing for
e.g. 凤凰联盟登录back this enterprise
8. be behind
e.g. He plumped for the Labor Party
凤凰联盟登录 I backed Kennedy in 1960
9. give support or one's approval to
e.g. I'll second that motion
I can't back this plan
凤凰联盟登录 endorse a new project
10. be in back of
e.g. My garage backs their yard
1. in or to or toward a past time
e.g. set the clocks back an hour
never look back
凤凰联盟登录 lovers of the past looking fondly backward
2. at or to or toward the back or rear
e.g. he moved back
tripped when he stepped backward
凤凰联盟登录 she looked rearward out the window of the car
3. in repayment or retaliation
e.g. we paid back everything we had borrowed
he hit me and I hit him back
I was kept in after school for talking back凤凰联盟登录 to the teacher
4. in or to or toward a former location
e.g. she went back to her parents' house
5. in or to or toward an original condition
e.g. he went back to sleep
6. in reply
e.g. he wrote back three days later
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语大纲词汇英语 大学英语考博英语 凤凰联盟登录人英语凤凰联盟登录人高考专升本英语 凤凰联盟登录人英语MPA英语 凤凰联盟登录人英语MBA联考英语 凤凰联盟登录人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 凤凰联盟登录人英语雅思英语 凤凰联盟登录人英语托福英语 凤凰联盟登录人英语GRE英语 凤凰联盟登录人英语GMAT800分凤凰联盟登录考英语 凤凰联盟登录人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS凤凰联盟登录共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS凤凰联盟登录共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS凤凰联盟登录共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS凤凰联盟登录共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS凤凰联盟登录共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高凤凰联盟登录英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高凤凰联盟登录英语 上海版牛津高凤凰联盟登录英语 苏教版译林牛津高凤凰联盟登录英语 高考高频词汇高凤凰联盟登录英语高考拓展英语
- 初凤凰联盟登录英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初凤凰联盟登录英语 广凤凰联盟登录版初凤凰联盟登录英语七年级英语 广凤凰联盟登录版初凤凰联盟登录英语八年级英语 广凤凰联盟登录版初凤凰联盟登录英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初凤凰联盟登录英语 北京版初凤凰联盟登录英语 考试英语初凤凰联盟登录英语凤凰联盟登录考英语 仁爱版初凤凰联盟登录英语七年级英语 仁爱版初凤凰联盟登录英语八年级英语 仁爱版初凤凰联盟登录英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广凤凰联盟登录版小学英语三年级英语 广凤凰联盟登录版小学英语四年级英语 广凤凰联盟登录版小学英语五年级英语 广凤凰联盟登录版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语